okay, so it took me about a week to thumb through the 2012 IKEA catalog… but i’ve finally finished and picked my top 12 favorite organizers (some old, some new) and as a follow up, i’ll be posting a few more IKEA-centric posts later in the week (i promise, i do not get paid by IKEA:). are these products new to you? what are your IKEA favs? shout em out!
1. a plywood box which can hold just about anything. i like that it’s durable, has felt pads on the bottom so it won’t scratch your furniture (respect the wood) and let’s be honest… it’s a good looking box.
2. stackable coffee mugs. mugs can take up prime real-estate in an already cramped kitchen cabinet. save room and banish the themed cat mugs forever.
3. again, a very attractive bowl that can be used to store keys in the entry, your pocket change or jewelry in the boudoir.
4. i can’t get enough of these opaque containers for storing spices. IKEA has more to boot offering different sizes for storing just about anything.
5. this wall pocket adds a pop of color to any room. great for kids to store their goodies or use two for incoming + outgoing mail.
6. drawer dividers rock. IKEA also has this same version but for deep drawers. perfect to use in the kitchen or bedroom.
7. saving space could not be easier with this fold down table. i would use it for extra counter top space in the kitchen.
8. kitchen cabinets can become unruly quick with lids competing for space and getting lost in the shuffle. now, they don’t have to with this lid organizer.
9. another handsome container to corral like items. this one is great because it has handles and comes in red or white.
10. need more workspace? (everyone’s hands just went up). a hutch will keep things in reach while giving you just what you need.
11. in the catalog, they had this fold-down drying rack in the shower. that way, it stays out of view and simply fold it down when not in use.
12. i’m all for using a bankers box to store archival papers that don’t need to take up room in your active work zone. these are too cute to pass up and would make any closet happy.