blog: a Web site on which an individual or group of users produces an ongoing narrative.
yea, i would say that this blog hasn’t been much of an ongoing narrative this last half of 2013. someone even emailed me recently to find out where the monthly newsletters have run off to. aw man. can i blame my lack of writing & posting on instagram? i got a new iPhone this time last year (first ever) and it seems that my updates have been hijacked by my IG feed (evident by these pics)! oh if it were only that simple:) since it’s been a while, let’s catch up and see where we go from here!
- i started blogging for My Well Being (powered by Humana) this summer. so far, there are 2 posts up and more in the pipeline. Humana is a private health care provider and their blog, My Well Being is an online community that helps you live your life focused on health and well-being. the content is stellar and i’m super excited to be a part of their team. check out the recent 30 day get moving challenge and of course, my posts on organizing.
- pretty soon, you’ll be seeing some organizing ideas of mine up on Emily Henderson’s blog. for those of you not in the know–she won Design Star and has quite the following. i’ll be sure to keep you posted but just in case, it never hurts to check the Bneato FB fan page for daily updates.
- HFE videos. they are still in the works #pinkyswear
- Bneato newsletter. up until this summer, they came out every month. i loved putting them together but it’s taken a seat on the back burner as the blogging for others has been added to the mix. i think it’s going to start being a quarterly thing. sign up here so you won’t miss out! **we moved from Constant Contact to Mail Chimp this Summer. contacts WERE NOT transferred over so if you want to re-sign up, you can do so here. new sign-ups get a super nifty organizing the bathroom webinar that is really good. #pattingmyselfontheback
- we’ve added 3 new services to the website: Email De-Cluttering // Going Paperless // Schedule an Organizing Boot Camp for your staff or office (self-explanatory, i think, but call or email me for a consultation).
- other than that, been working on some pretty killer stuff that i CANNOT wait to talk about publicly. until then, enjoy some of my favorite recent IG photos. looking forward to positing more over here in 2013!